Seven people poisoned with unknown substance in Germany
At least seven people on campus on Monday developed similar symptoms – malaise, nausea, discoloration of the skin. Six were taken to medical facilities. One man, a 30-year-old student, was initially in critical condition, but doctors managed to stabilize him. Now, according to doctors, nothing threatens their health.
Investigators also said that, in addition to milk bags, the hazardous substance was found in drinking water tanks. “We are shocked by the apparent crime that has happened at our university,” University President Tanja Brühl said Tuesday, promising to do all she can to ensure that those responsible are punished.