Three of Barcelona’s best outdoor pools
Barcelona has a variety of outdoor pools to suit every taste and budget. We have compiled for you the latest schedules of the most popular ones.
Club Natació Atlètic-Barceloneta
If you go to this club, you can enjoy two luxurious pools open air overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. One of the pools has an area of 20×13, and the second, heated, is 25×21. There are comfortable sun loungers next to them, so you can spend time here with a book or talking with a pleasant companion.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 6:30 to 23:00, Saturday from 7:30 am to 11:00 pm, Sunday and holidays from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Entrance fee: up to 3 years old – 3.95 euros, from 4 to 10 years old – 7.46 euros , from 11 to 64 years old – 13.14 euros, over 64 years old – 9.55 euros.
Piscina Municipal de Montjuïc
Another open-air pool with great views, this time over the cityscapes of Barcelona, is located on Montjuïc Mountain. The municipal swimming pool is open from June 21st to September 6th. It is a special pleasure to come here for a swim closer to sunset after a working day. Relaxation and good mood guaranteed!
- Opening hours: from 11:00 to 19:00 daily
- Entrance fees: for children and the elderly – 4.73 euros, for adults – 6 , 84 euros. Adult ticket for 10 visits – 52.46 euros, child ticket for 10 visits – 36.70 euros, family ticket for 10 visits – 41.95 euros.
Piscines Bernat Picornell
This is an Olympic-sized pool to train in a big way. In addition to the outdoor pool, there are also indoor pools for swimming in any weather.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 06:45 to 00:00, Saturdays from 7:00 to 21:00 , on Sundays from 7:30 to 19:00.
- Entrance fee: for adults – 12.73 euros, for children from 6 to 13 years old – 7.80 euros, for young people from 14 to 24 years old – 8.51 euros, for seniors from 65 years old – 7.80 euro.